Porting cost in central Idaho

Trader history (0)

charles.mann

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Looking at getting my 661 ported and currently working in grangeville, Id. Im going to ask tsa what i need to do to check bag the saw when i come back on shift from central texas.
Has anyone check bagged their saws recently (within the past 6 months)?

From reading on here, its either Olives in orofino, or clearwater saws. I talked a bit with the saw guy at olives when i was there early this month, but it wasnt about getting work done on my saw.

charles.mann

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Jason Egan is in Deary.

He that egan straight shot muffler feller? How much does he charge? He is also 2 hrs north and bit out of the way when driving in from spokane, as where orofino is 1hr away, and i need to go there to pay my respects to friend we buried at the beginning of the month.
But i wouldnt cross out that egan feller either, just would like to stay close to hm base, in case we get an order to move by the forest service.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
11:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He that egan straight shot muffler feller? How much does he charge? He is also 2 hrs north and bit out of the way when driving in from spokane, as where orofino is 1hr away, and i need to go there to pay my respects to friend we buried at the beginning of the month.
But i wouldnt cross out that egan feller either, just would like to stay close to hm base, in case we get an order to move by the forest service.
Yeah that’s him. Does good work as far as I know. Don’t know anything about the others

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
8:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have not had luck checking saws.

Egan is supposed to be good.

I have a few saws by huskihl here. Grunty.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking at getting my 661 ported and currently working in grangeville, Id. Im going to ask tsa what i need to do to check bag the saw when i come back on shift from central texas.
Has anyone check bagged their saws recently (within the past 6 months)?

From reading on here, its either Olives in orofino, or clearwater saws. I talked a bit with the saw guy at olives when i was there early this month, but it wasnt about getting work done on my saw.
Not sure what kind of luck you will have getting on someone's schedule, but if you strike out finding someone local, I would suggest contacting @huskihl or @Red97.