duncancurrie

Active OPE Member
Local time
1:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello,

I'm looking to get a Husqvarna 372 XP rebuilt and ported. I'm in Scotland so if there is someone on here in the U.K that would be helpful, otherwise I can ship to U.S.A.

Cheers

duncancurrie

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Simon, I have a Spud ported 200T, its a ripper! Keen to see if there's anyone else out there...

SimonHS

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There are so many good porters in America - but I would not risk posting it. There are reports of chainsaws being seized by customs as dangerous goods and destroyed.

In the worst case it could reach the porter and be modded and then get seized on the way back. You would lose the value of the saw, the cost of modding and the cost of postage. You could end up hundreds of pounds out of pocket.

stranter

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m down in Hampshire. Have done plenty of 372s. Send me a private message if you want to discuss. Cheers, Simon

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
12:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not in the UK, but there's a couple of us in NZ who have either sent just the cylinder to the States to be improved and then sent back or purchased a new OEM cylinder stateside to have done then sent to us, so that is an option if local doesn't pan out.