Trader history (2)

S&S_Work_Saws

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For sell is one ported poulanvarna. Price $8300. Don't try to get the port timing numbers, as their top secret and require a special top secret security clearance available only to anyone who can afford a yard sale Dremel. You have to purchase the saw and just blindly hope for the best!! Good luck everyone.
Also no questions or inquiries allowed or you'll be in trouble for asking reasonable questions.
It's $8300 I know what I got.
Call (202) 225-4965 for more info....

Last edited:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
For sell is one ported poulanvarna. Price $8300. Don't try to get the port timing numbers, as their top secret and require a special top secret security clearance available only to anyone who can afford a yard sale Dremel. You have to purchase the saw and just blindly hope for the best!! Good luck everyone.
Also no questions or inquiries allowed or you'll be in trouble for asking reasonable questions.
It's $8300 I know what I got.
Call (202) 225-4965 for more info....
Are you kidding me? Nobody told you you couldn’t have his numbers. I told you to talk to Phil. I also told you to not fück with another man’s money. Now would you like to argue with me about it and I can swing the hammer or would you like to simmer down and stick around?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you kidding me? Nobody told you you couldn’t have his numbers. I told you to talk to Phil. I also told you to not fück with another man’s money. Now would you like to argue with me about it and I can swing the hammer or would you like to simmer down and stick around?
Holster those tiddies until I get my free port job bish.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For the slow kids:

jacktheripper

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like the community on this forum, and I don't think aggressive sarcasm should be tolerated like this. Come on, dude. If the seller doesn't want to share the numbers, then that's his business. You don't have to buy the saw. It would be one thing if he didn't post photos or a price.

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m a firm believer a seller can price their goods for whatever price they feel it’s worth. Nothing irritates me more than people jumping is someone’s thread trying to tell them what they think their stuff is worth. It’s worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. If you don’t like it move on. If you want to make a lower offer do it over a pm. Dont try and ruin a guys for sale thread. Especially when it seems he clearly wasn’t even interested in purchasing anyway.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not meaning to be anything other then helpful with what I'm about to say...
Pretty steep even at $950. As much as I love these Dolmars, and as much as it hurts me to say, the most I've ever gotten out of a ported 7900/7910 is $800 and it was all OEM and Super clean. I mean I'm rooting for ya. I really hope you do get what your asking. I just don't see it happening.
It also might help if you could list the final port timing numbers, what the current compression is, and a picture of the exhaust side of the piston.

I realize that questioning or opining on another’s price is bad form in general, but this kind of seemed constructive. Saw hadn’t sold in over a month, even with price reduction.

It doesn’t seem mean spirited. I guess any discussion of price belongs in a private communication.

Maybe there is more that happened between the scenes than I am seeing here.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I realize that questioning or opining on another’s price is bad form in general, but this kind of seemed constructive. Saw hadn’t sold in over a month, even with price reduction.

It doesn’t seem mean spirited. I guess any discussion of price belongs in a private communication.

Maybe there is more that happened between the scenes than I am seeing here.
It really wasn’t a big deal right up to the point of overreaction when this thread was created. At least I didn’t think it was a big deal. His comment about Dolmars (I have 3 ported 7900/10’s) wasn’t wrong. They don’t seem to sell for as much as Huskies and Stihls. However, pointing that out in the guys active sale thread is still a form of sabotage. Hence my gentle nudge.