TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
1:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Testing the waters on this deal. I have a 572xp Ported by Jay Rutkiewicz aka SawGarage, saw is very low hour. Barely enough to get thru the break in programming, has always been run on 40:1 makita synthetic and E free fuel. It will turn nearly any bar and chain combo one desires. With a 20 or 24 I like an 8 pin, beyond that I prefer a 7 on it. Lots of torque, starts runs and oils correctly.

I will post some pictures of the work and various shots of it today, and tomorrow after work I will clean it up nice and get any detailed shots of any imperfections, wear, marks etc.

Saw is sold PHO, comes with a full west coast kit (wrap, dogs, extra mounts, roller catcher, wide discharge cover without captured nuts) in addition to the original half wrap etc.
Don't need to sell it, but I want a newer vehicle. Driving a 25 year old truck...

Price is 1150 firm, plus shipping, PayPal goods and services you pay the fee.

Last edited:

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Keep the saw. I'd rather have a 25 year old truck than a new one lol.
I'll be honest with you, I've owned plenty of vehicles and my 1996 dodge dakota is probably my favorite. Unfortunately its nigh impossible to stuff my daughters child seat into as well as being 2wd. Its just time for a change in the vehicle department Unfortunately. I'll get pics and some vids of it running and doing its thing today.

Matt Schmitt

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll be honest with you, I've owned plenty of vehicles and my 1996 dodge dakota is probably my favorite. Unfortunately its nigh impossible to stuff my daughters child seat into as well as being 2wd. Its just time for a change in the vehicle department Unfortunately. I'll get pics and some vids of it running and doing its thing today.
Have to agree I had a 98 Dakota in high school ran the dog crap out of it never had any major issues and it’s still rolling down the road by a guy I sold it to.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For those patiently waiting on detailed cleaned up pics, I appreciate your patience. The day I wanted to take pictures I got held up putting a track on a dozer for a friend and I've been cleaning up this damn storm damage all day. Thank you kindly
Dem pricks gonna have a hurt butt when someone comes and just buys it.