Trader history (2)

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
4:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_9806.jpegIMG_9805.jpegIMG_9804.jpegPioneer 1150 chainsaw. Pulls over good, has good spark. Make a cash offer plus or including shipping which will probably be $25 to lower 48. Or pickup in central or northern WI rather than ship. I am open to trades for a different project saw or some parts, here’s a list of parts I need: Stihl 031 clutch cover and carburetor cover, Makita 520i prefilter cover, McCulloch 610 chain brake parts, Homelite xl500 parts saw, McCulloch Mac 110 air filter cover with mounting hardware, etc…

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cool looking saw, GLWS, I can't afford any more projects right now, they have been piling up. I have been looking at some older Partners though...
Thank you. I ignore the fact that I can’t afford and don’t have room for more projects, lol, I just keep gathering.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was possibly in violation of being too cool, they needed a closer look to verify...
Naw it is just our money grubbing county and state government. I am in the process of adding a second address. To do so the county zoning folks have to come out and do an inspection. The head of zoning and his assistant came out. He wanted to see some saws. He really did even do any type of inspection we just talked about saws and other stuff. The lady was bored and wanted to get the hell out of there so I passed no problem. Now I have to pay them their $150 "fee". Then pay the state.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Naw it is just our money grubbing county and state government. I am in the process of adding a second address. To do so the county zoning folks have to come out and do an inspection. The head of zoning and his assistant came out. He wanted to see some saws. He really did even do any type of inspection we just talked about saws and other stuff. The lady was bored and wanted to get the hell out of there so I passed no problem. Now I have to pay them their $150 "fee". Then pay the state.
Nice that the guy was interested in saws as well. Damn fee.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice that the guy was interested in saws as well. Damn fee.
He wanted me to work on his but I am not interested in that.

As for the fees they just keep stacking up. Thursday the power company was here. They are doing a complete line replacement on our road. I got pissed about 7 years ago and had them disconnect a secondary service to the barns. They were nailing me $30 per month just in service fees. My plan was to have them increase the service drop to the house to 400 amp and I would run it underground to the barn. Well that bit me in the ass because the transformer feeding the house was not capable of pulling 400 amp. I ended up using and existing underground line to get by. Well now since they are replacing the 7200 volt line and I am not using the service drop they want to eliminate it. I do not want them doing that. They are going to reconnect it but Jeff said yesterday since it had been off so long the county will have to do an "inspection" and he smiled as he knew that meant they would want a few