Doesn't play well with others
Local time
6:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve, all 4 or just the front two.
Just the front two for now.
I'll let my wife drive it for a while, then most likely replace the back two.

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well...........I really didn't want this when my wife bought it. Since it has gotten colder, I'm glad she did. For running around the property in the rain or when it's cold, this thing fits the bill. Much more comfortable than my open cockpit Gator. It's not as capable as the Gator but for going a mile to the mail box or a 1.5 miles to our shared dumpster, it's a lot more comfortable.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Well...........I really didn't want this when my wife bought it. Since it has gotten colder, I'm glad she did. For running around the property in the rain or when it's cold, this thing fits the bill. Much more comfortable than my open cockpit Gator. It's not as capable as the Gator but for going a mile to the mail box or a 1.5 miles to our shared dumpster, it's a lot more comfortable.

Again. The wife will love it

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well my wife has put around 10 miles on the Ranger, since she bought it, almost two years ago. She says it’s hot and dusty in the summer and she wanted something comfortable.
I’ve used it a bit in the winter but in two years, I’ve put less than 100 miles on it.
Last weekend I sold it to a neighbor couple.
Today I bought one of these for my wife. She just retired and it’s her retirement present. She’s pretty excited to have A/C and all of the creature comforts.
FFFEB43E-DFE9-4D31-94FC-2FB08E4AB9C7.png

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well my wife has put around 10 miles on the Ranger, since she bought it, almost two years ago. She says it’s hot and dusty in the summer and she wanted something comfortable.
I’ve used it a bit in the winter but in two years, I’ve put less than 100 miles on it.
Last weekend I sold it to a neighbor couple.
Today I bought one of these for my wife. She just retired and it’s her retirement present. She’s pretty excited to have A/C and all of the creature comforts.
View attachment 352805
Nice Steve...Cadillac'n!

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally picked up the Can-Am.
Took a while to get the street legal kit in and installed. I’ve owned vehicles that aren’t as nice as this thing. I hope my wife uses it.
8DCF2509-34E3-4ADF-8F65-8E29DF714169.jpeg

D20763CF-4163-4154-91CC-39FB3A18B3F4.jpeg

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So those are bona fide street legal there? They are in a gray area here, since they don't have titles or registration.

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So those are bona fide street legal there? They are in a gray area here, since they don't have titles or registration.

I was extremely surprised when our County started allowing UTV’s on the roads.
ATV’s are still not allowed.
UTV’s aren’t legal in the strictest sense but no one cares. Same deal here with titles and registration, there are none.

The County requires insurance and seat belts (no tolerance on either).
Inside city limits also requires turn signals a horn and a safety inspection to get a sticker to drive in town.
In town is daylight hours only. The County has no daylight restriction.
State highways are a no man’s land. The county won’t bother you but some state troopers will write tickets. It’s not a problem though because the prosecuting attorney won’t prosecute.
You have to be careful because the County line is very close and the next county over doesn’t allow ATV’s/UTV’s on roads and enforces the law.