High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Ope buy sell trade

Rotty781

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Recently Ope has changed its rules due to people getting ripped off or scammed in some way or another. I’ve been on here since August I think 2020 and have been having fun buying selling trading with nothing but stand up honest people but thought we should start a tread on who we should be watching out for. If you had a poor experience with someone let’s hear. Name names as they say

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have a grading system already with either a thumbs up or down

SmartSelect_20210107-070138_Samsung Internet.jpg

They only problem with naming people is they *s-word and get before the scam comes to fruition and are never heard from again

Rotty781

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

View attachment 276343

They only problem with naming people is they *s-word and get before the scam comes to fruition and are never heard from again
Doesn’t work to good if people don’t use it. Not complaining just stating the obvious. I have about 5 transactions guessing and only 1 plus I need to get 100 comments in so I can sell again

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 276343

How was that 272 muffler? Don't forget to drop me a rating :)

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Doesn’t work to good if people don’t use it. Not complaining just stating the obvious. I have about 5 transactions guessing and only 1 plus I need to get 100 comments in so I can sell again
Start a new thread for posting all your transaction and shoot the *s-word more when you have time.

Ratings don't float my boat or I'd stop fixing all my stuff and send it to the tin-donkey-dik on Fakebook or another Gem looking for suckers on there.
Never paid much attention or asked for ratings much on this channel. I'm a five star captain on another site but my boat licences are now expired or revoked ;)

59billy

Unknown OPE Member
Local time
3:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Start a new thread for posting all your transaction and shoot the *s-word more when you have time.

Ratings don't float my boat or I'd stop fixing all my stuff and send it to the tin-donkey-dik on Fakebook or another Gem looking for suckers on there.
Never paid much attention or asked for ratings much on this channel. I'm a five star captain on another site but my boat licences are now expired or revoked ;)

Yeah, well, I heard a rumour that you do good work.