Trader history (0)

hughesandrew10

Active OPE Member
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey all,
I’m considering having all our saws ported for professional tree work now that they are all out of warranty anyways. We run a 500i, 462, 362, 201t, and a husky 3120. Most interested in the 500 and the 462, but am I definitely interested in making all five of them scream a little. I would very much like to find someone local, so I could drop these saws off rather than ship them. I am located near Columbus Ohio, but would be willing to drive. If it comes down to it, I’m happy to ship a few at a time. Please let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey all,
I’m considering having all our saws ported for professional tree work now that they are all out of warranty anyways. We run a 500i, 462, 362, 201t, and a husky 3120. Most interested in the 500 and the 462, but am I definitely interested in making all five of them scream a little. I would very much like to find someone local, so I could drop these saws off rather than ship them. I am located near Columbus Ohio, but would be willing to drive. If it comes down to it, I’m happy to ship a few at a time. Please let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know who would be the closest to you, but if you are willing to ship, there are some excellent builders on this forum. I have personal experience with @huskihl , @Red97 , and @Stump Shot . I haven't had @tree monkey port anything for me yet, but he builds some awesome saws too. Good luck!

Last edited: