High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Northern MI GTG Sep 7-9 2023

Is you is or is you ain’t coming to this here shindig?

• Yes… I want my live action autographed bee hive I’ll be there Wednesday

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Yes… I want to kick Dall in the Vag I’ll be there Thursday

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Yes… I’m a slacker I’ll be there Friday/Saturday

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No… my gender reassignment surgery is that week

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
5:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Having another gtg at my place this year. Same ol’ stuff going on. Firewood on Friday for MaryAnn across the road for those who want and cookies here Saturday. Plenty of food and soft drinks provided. Lots of room for campers

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Soooooo for the last couple years I've been thinking about trying traditional barbacoa or cochinita pibil in an underground pit. I have a local place that can get me a skinned cow's head for the beef or the cochinita is just pork butts. It would probably need to be started Thursday for dinner Friday. Is there any interest in this if Kevin were willing to dig a shallow pit and source some stones?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Soooooo for the last couple years I've been thinking about trying traditional barbacoa or cochinita pibil in an underground pit. I have a local place that can get me a skinned cow's head for the beef or the cochinita is just pork butts. It would probably need to be started Thursday for dinner Friday. Is there any interest in this if Kevin were willing to dig a shallow pit and source some stones?
Sounds fun. I’ll be there regardless.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
🤚

Let me know what kind of stones. I have lots of bricks and blocks but no naturally occurring rocks

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steel stones? Here short lengths of old railway track is sometimes used. No moisture, won't fly apart if they get too hot and good heat retention.

Or GFM.

Either way I have ROMO. 😥