High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

newbie friendly or pro only

sonoransaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Sincere question (no offense meant)....Is this forum primarily geared toward professionals, or are newbies welcome too? I'm very new at this, but I'm very interested. I want to learn and post and get feedback, but the chainsaw section gives the impression of a "pro's" only? Not rude, just not the place for beginner stuff. If that's so, I'm cool with it, I just need to know. And is there any chance of setting up a beginner's area for people like me? Thanks for any feedback on this topic....

Last edited:

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
8:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have a sincere question....Is this forum primarily geared toward professionals, or are newbies welcome too? I'm very new at this, but I'm very interested. I want to learn and post and get feedback, but when I post something in the chainsaw section, I get the impression that it's a "pro" only area? If that's so, I'm cool with it, I just need to know. And is there any chance of setting up a beginner's area for people like me? Or should we just go to the other forums when we want to post? Thanks for any feedback on this topic....

Realistically it is an "extremely knowledgeable" base...with a few "Wiley Coyote" genius type members...but nobody forgets where they came from....We all started "green" and joined " The Search"....
As Merc said above...everybody here will help you. don't be afraid to ask if something goes "over your head" in a response. We'll back up and recover it for you.

BTW many of us are close friends from this site so don't be shocked when you get a whole new bunch o friends....

BTW we left the jackwagons back at the other site fer a reason...

Welcome aboard.

sonoransaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks! I've really benefited from the feedback in the Chains section and the Repair section. Lots of helpful comments. I just don't want to go posting stuff that's too "basic" if it's not the right place for it. That's why I would love a beginner's section for chainsaws....

I will say I read a bit on this forum and the other main one, and was distinctly impressed by the tone here at this one....Obviously a bunch of good people here....

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Realistically it is an "extremely knowledgeable" base...with a few "Wiley Coyote" genius type members...but nobody forgets where they came from....We all started "green" and joined " The Search"....
As Merc said above...everybody here will help you. don't be afraid to ask if something goes "over your head" in a response. We'll back up and recover it for you.

BTW many of us are close friends from this site so don't be shocked when you get a whole new bunch o friends....

BTW we left the jackwagons back at the other site fer a reason...

Welcome aboard.
lol where do i fit in ?

Post away brutha! I can barely start a saw let alone work on one.
is that why your wife starts your saws ? lol