New Toy.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope they offer the rear handle version in the US too. The cs2510t was released s couple of years ago, I kinda thought they didn't meet EPA regs for the US market, but they do!! These little guys have great specs on paper, should be a real alternative to the pricey MS150t.

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
7:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope they offer the rear handle version in the US too. The cs2510t was released s couple of years ago, I kinda thought they didn't meet EPA regs for the US market, but they do!! These little guys have great specs on paper, should be a real alternative to the pricey MS150t.

It is not exactly cheap, MSRP ~$379.95 USD is what we were told.

jackjcc

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 150 isn’t a clamshell, that’s about the biggest leg up on the echo.

Did this come out recently? I remember trying to get one year ago maybe and it wasn’t available here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 150 isn’t a clamshell, that’s about the biggest leg up on the echo.

Did this come out recently? I remember trying to get one year ago maybe and it wasn’t available here.

Not officially out yet, and not a clamshell. Magnesium split crankcase with a removable cylinder, just bolted inside a composite frame.

jackjcc

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not officially out yet, and not a clamshell. Magnesium split crankcase with a removable cylinder, just bolted inside a composite frame.

Well it’s just like the Stihl then...interesting. The weight of the 150 is crazy, lighter is a little incomprehensible.

Orangeinthebarn

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to admit echo makes a durable saw. It's good to see the power coming up and the weight going down. The cs501p had my interest but wish it had .5 more hp in stock form. If they could find a way to make the 600p into a 70cc without gaining weight they would have something.But I would definitely recommend echo over someone buying the homeowner line of stihl/husky