SELLING New Stihl 16 inch Rolomatic Picco Bar.....3005 000 4813

Trader history (0)

Provider48

Active OPE Member
Local time
7:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
This is my first listing on this site. Am a new member and need to establish some credibility. Starting
with this bar which is surplus to me. Fits early small Stihl saws...009,010,011 etc and the tree limbing 192 and 201 series. I am working up to listing my low hour one owner (me) 046 Magnum in great condition. Want to learn how to do a Utube on the 046 as nothing better than seeing. Selling the bar at a loss to get started here. Tired of that big four letter site telling me how to list, how to price, and charging me for everything they can bleed me out of. Have 1200 plus transactions there with 100% feedback. If someone buys here, only thing I ask is that you post a positive outcome if that is what you experience. I am asking....$42.50 for the bar, shipping included.... to anywhere within the lower 48. I will ship this immediately after payment, probably USPS priority. Maybe Fedex ground. I prefer money order or personal check to start, but I do have a Paypal account.

Also, if any of your experienced members have any comments or suggestions on this listing or selling and payment tips, please comment.

Attachments

• DSCN2110.JPG
    DSCN2110.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN2112.JPG
    DSCN2112.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 29

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome and if you are looking to set up a YouTube account getting a gmail account makes it really easy. And I see you're in Pennsylvania and their is a lot of member here from there. You might be close to one.

Provider48

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks. I already ran across one who is from a small town like mine 25 miles from me.

Bodell0

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to the group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Provider48

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thank you. Looks like this is a group of people I can feel comfortable with. Chain saws usually are found around people who know what it is to get up and get it done. Whether cutting firewood or harvesting marketable timber, which I do both, are my kind......independent, hard working, proud to be Americans. Raise that good looking little fellow right and he will make you proud. I have two now in their forties that were raised around timber, saws, American iron like the 730 Johnny, and they have the right stuff. Proud to be an American Patriot.!