New Marine!

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got word this morning that my daughter got her Eagle Globe and Anchor yesterday morning after completing the crucible. Proud of this girl, 6th-12th grade at a military academy, 2nd highest GPA, her boyfriend had the highest and is now at VMI, 2 associate degrees while in high school, mixed martial arts, competition drill team and now she is a Marine. She's tough and determined to succeed.
The first two pics are from her senior year and the last one is her Marine pic

e2c763e2-e026-44f7-aa2a-60f380a5c4a9.jpg image.jpg 95a178a9-32d2-4582-9215-e1773f36fb95.jpeg

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got word this morning that my daughter got her Eagle Globe and Anchor yesterday morning after completing the crucible. Proud of this girl, 6th-12th grade at a military academy, 2nd highest GPA, her boyfriend had the highest and is now at VMI, 2 associate degrees while in high school, mixed martial arts, competition drill team and now she is a Marine. She's tough and determined to succeed.

View attachment 269086 View attachment 269087 View attachment 269088

Congrats to her sir! OOORAH!

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

View attachment 269086 View attachment 269087 View attachment 269088
Holy crap! Congratulations to you for having raised such a wonderful young lady and congratulations to her for having accomplished so much in such a short period of time. She is, and should be an inspiration to EVERYONE around her.
I am nobody, but please thank her on behalf of me and my family. For being one of those who volunteers to protect our nation. We wish her the best in whatever directions life may take her. God bless.

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am very proud and feel blessed that she didn't fall in with the the bad kids. Wish I could take the credit for her but I think she got most of her smarts and drive to become a Marine from her mama, she was in the Marines when we met, I was in the Army, and went into the Army after that, her Mom is also a combat veteran. I tried to get her to get her to go to a university first, and then go into the service as an officer but she couldn't wait and wanted to Marine now! If I would have had my way she would have went to the Air Force but she wanted to join what she viewed as the toughest Military branch. I thank God everyday for letting us have the privilege of raising her. When she gets her phone I'll send her a link to this thread and I'm sure she'll get a kick out of it and hopefully it will give her some encouragement, she needs all of that she can get because she'll soon be going for 4 weeks to combat training.

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I am very proud and feel blessed that she didn't fall in with the the bad kids. Wish I could take the credit for her but I think she got most of her smarts and drive to become a Marine from her mama, she was in the Marines when we met, I was in the Army, and went into the Army after that, her Mom is also a combat veteran. I tried to get her to get her to go to a university first, and then go into the service as an officer but she couldn't wait and wanted to Marine now! If I would have had my way she would have went to the Air Force but she wanted to join what she viewed as the toughest Military branch. I thank God everyday for letting us have the privilege of raising her. When she gets her phone I'll send her a link to this thread and I'm sure she'll get a kick out of it and hopefully it will give her some encouragement, she needs all of that she can get because she'll soon be going for 4 weeks to combat training.
Welp....I need to issue a correction to my earlier post;

Congratulations to both you and her mama for doing such a fine job raising and supporting her.

ManiacalMark

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Navy's men's department! Congrats!