Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife of 27 years passed away this morning due to brain cancer. She fought like a warrior like ahe always has but just couldn’t seem to catch a break all during treatments. Always some kind of setback after moving forward for a while. She was truly one of a kind. She could grab everyone’s attention when she walked into a room but yet the next day shed be out back by the wood shed splitting wood with me all day long and never complain one time. This photo was at my sons wedding year and a half ago It was her day to shine and make sure our son had a perfect wedding I will move forward because thats what she wanted but will forever miss her and right now hate to admit im a lost soul RIP Tami IMG_0684.jpeg

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear this Aaron. I was thinking of you the other day, wondering how Tami was doing, but I didn't want to bother you.

Cherish all the great times the two of you had over the years.

If you need to talk let me know.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife of 27 years passed away this morning due to brain cancer. She fought like a warrior like ahe always has but just couldn’t seem to catch a break all during treatments. Always some kind of setback after moving forward for a while. She was truly one of a kind. She could grab everyone’s attention when she walked into a room but yet the next day shed be out back by the wood shed splitting wood with me all day long and never complain one time. This photo was at my sons wedding year and a half ago It was her day to shine and make sure our son had a perfect wedding I will move forward because thats what she wanted but will forever miss her and right now hate to admit im a lost soul RIP Tami View attachment 375122
Sorry for your loss, it made me think of just how much I depend on my wife. They say time heals all wounds, not sure I believe them. I would reflect on what "she" would want you to do. Spend time with family, avoid things that make you depressed. Remember the good times, I am sure there were many. Again, I am sorry.