Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got a little more wound up than I intended in the PSP thread while helping Statler and Waldorf mock myself and my fellow PSP enthusiasts.
I assumed everyone was a muppet fan.
No harm or insult was intended and I didn't mean to get Randy all bent at me.
In defense of GOAT/Mike I wasnt in cahoots with him at all and don't think I have ever had a conversation with him.
This whole thing is really Jeremy's fault :)
Dave

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was enjoying the PSP thread I was only guilty of about half of the items on the list though.

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
7:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I tried reading that thread but didn't get it. Why would a grown man take time to worry and talk about what another grown man does or doesn't do with his saw.

I stick to the build threads,not much nonsense goes on in them.

Most of the people that are interested in building saws talk with me about it in a text instead of on here,shouldn't be that way. I like doing build threads but there's just a few people that will post in them.
I guess there's not enough joking in them.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am too dumb to participate in serious discussions, hence my propensity for the demagogical harangue which earned me a deserved banning.
I feel bad that the fun thread got banished too, my apologies additionally to those who contributed in the spirit of self depreciation and good clean badinage.
Dave

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I am too dumb to participate in serious discussions, hence my propensity for the demagogical harangue which earned me a deserved banning.
I feel bad that the fun thread got banished too, my apologies additionally to those who contributed in the spirit of self depreciation and good clean badinage.
Dave
I talk to you every day dave and you have never struck me as dumb,hilarious definitely and very knowledgeable about the glorious flat top stihls.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I tried reading that thread but didn't get it. Why would a grown man take time to worry and talk about what another grown man does or doesn't do with his saw.

I stick to the build threads,not much nonsense goes on in them.

Most of the people that are interested in building saws talk with me about it in a text instead of on here,shouldn't be that way. I like doing build threads but there's just a few people that will post in them.
I guess there's not enough joking in them.

I've been too busy to be here much Jason. I'll try to do better.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got a little more wound up than I intended in the PSP thread while helping Statler and Waldorf mock myself and my fellow PSP enthusiasts.
I assumed everyone was a muppet fan.
No harm or insult was intended and I didn't mean to get Randy all bent at me.
In defense of GOAT/Mike I wasnt in cahoots with him at all and don't think I have ever had a conversation with him.
This whole thing is really Jeremy's fault :)
Dave
I am a Muppet Fan was never really tuned to that thread though .
swedish chef

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Simple fix, really. Ban anyone that starts one. "Complaining about moderation" and all that stuff...
Yeah, that seems black and white until you actually put it into practice.

Randy, your doing a fine job. We shouldn't be able to tell you are doing any moderation. I thought that thread was light hearted fun. I don't see how anyone could complain to much about it. Honestly everyone probably related to one item or another on the list but I didn't see it as a personal attack. Of course I did skip pages 8-12 so maybe I missed something..? :nusenuse:

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, that seems black and white until you actually put it into practice.

Randy, your doing a fine job. We shouldn't be able to tell you are doing any moderation. I thought that thread was light hearted fun. I don't see how anyone could complain to much about it. Honestly everyone probably related to one item or another on the list but I didn't see it as a personal attack. Of course I did skip pages 8-12 so maybe I missed something..? :nusenuse:

I have this incredible solution for people who get sore over threads.

Dont read them.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
this seems logical to me.

what gets me is that there are grown men that actually complain to a moderator on an internet forum. :facepalm:

Its the vagitosis i speak of my friend.

If i ever tell randy evans someone hurt my feelings on this forum im gonna be a gender bender.