Ms880 kaboom

I Know Something

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I built one for a client. Did my normal testing ritual. P&V test. 1 tank gas. P&V test again. Now, get it hot and check again. Been doing this for years. Finally had a failure at the "get it hot" stage. So long story short. Anybody have a 880 p&c? The Farmertec one was great till the boot leaked like crazy. I'm not finding a Farmertec or reputable seller one for under $100. The names like Kingloo on Amazon don't inspire confidence atm.

P.s.

I have no idea where to post this. If need be. Move it to there please if you can. Then I'll know!!

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
12:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I built one for a client. Did my normal testing ritual. P&V test. 1 tank gas. P&V test again. Now, get it hot and check again. Been doing this for years. Finally had a failure at the "get it hot" stage. So long story short. Anybody have a 880 p&c? The Farmertec one was great till the boot leaked like crazy. I'm not finding a Farmertec or reputable seller one for under $100. The names like Kingloo on Amazon don't inspire confidence atm.

P.s.

I have no idea where to post this. If need be. Move it to there please if you can. Then I'll know!!
Many parts I bought from Amazon were in the same packaging as farmertec or cross
If you can't find what you need it might be worth the gamble on amazon.

JB-PlantHeirloom

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
> The names like Kingloo on Amazon don't inspire confidence atm.

Yes, especially if you start thinking about that maybe they are lots that Farmertec rejected because it was not up to their specs. They may even be copies of the clone copies.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
11:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
> The names like Kingloo on Amazon don't inspire confidence atm.

Yes, especially if you start thinking about that maybe they are lots that Farmertec rejected because it was not up to their specs. They may even be copies of the clone copies.
Not sure farmertec rejects anything

Mack 880

Happy to Stihl be Here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just buy the needed parts from Farmertec direct