Trader history (1)

Matt Schmitt

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just wish stihl was like husky and would allow them to do the deals like Bruce provides us! Until then I’ll do my best to help. There may be some out there getting better deals, but I know when I go to the local dealer prices are crazy!

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
bro how many new saws u have?? not bein a dick, just a little jealous lol.
I bought 12 last batch, down to 3 left, some I kept others sold lol. Lot of money to fork out but better than the stealers getting our money so I try to pass the savings on as much as I can.
Are you able to pass along a warranty as well? I'm thinking about the casual user who would need a dealer for certain things.

Matt Schmitt

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you able to pass along a warranty as well? I'm thinking about the casual user who would need a dealer for certain things.
Warranty is in my name, if it had an issue I’d take care of it but might have to ship back to me if your dealer wouldn’t mess with it, which I would help with shipping. 90% of the ones I’ve sold, the buyer had me send straight to a porter of there choice so there goes the warranty 😂.

Last edited:

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Boy....unless the weight of the 460 is a problem for you, a 462 will be a big downgrade compared to that XS460.

Yeah, the 046/MS-460 is still a relevant machine. Joe recently did Dyno runs including the 460 and it ran right with some other more modern saws.

The anti-vibe would be the main issue for some people.