JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
12:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This saw was varnished up. Piston was stuck in bore. U can see the varnish on the intake side of piston. Got it free letting PB blaster sit inside the case and chamber overnite. Worked and cylinder is really nice! Faint almost non existent hair lines. No gouges or missing plating. Piston looks like it was just starting to lean score. Its damn near sandable If u wer on a budget. . The pb started to bubble the powder coat in the bottom of the case. Kinda sucks but it shouldnt be an issue to clean cuz this one needs bearings. Think it ate a few of the cages cuz i can visually see bearings stacked on each other. Spins smooth but not trustworthy. Big rod end is good. Whats in the pics is what is there. Plus a front dog. I forgot to put that on in the pics. Really needs a clutch cover, AF, and a few smalls like replaceable stuff in a rebuild. Also u can see it looks like it got whacked in the carb box right side. A lil kink but it doesnt look to be detrimental to anything, and the back of the tank handle has a small crack from the hit as well. I grabbed it with both hands and tried to break it. Couldn't even get the crack to open. Its solid as a rock. Lets say $250 FnF or add 3% plus shipping.

Last edited:

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
1:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice builder with a great following. Won't last long Mr. Nick[emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
1:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Might want to take him up on that Nick. Better find out what kinda walnut that is before you head south with a trailer LOL!!

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
12:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hahahaha! The prize walnut tree:D
Pick me up on the way Tim!​