Trader history (1)

dolmarkid

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hi I have a stihl ms 440 that doesn’t run. I bought the saw to make into a hybrid but things have changed. The saw is complete the handle is broke on the back but doesn’t affect anything. Piston and cylinder look clean from the muffler. Imo the saw might need a carbarator or a rebuild kit and new lines and someone will have a nice saw. Looking to get $375.00 dollars shipped. I will get pictures up later on. Thanks

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
12:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We [ stihlheads ] know that the rear handle is $150 bucks and I have never seen a 440 mag or plain 440 that did not have a compression release
If stihl heads weren’t so into the PSP scene they’d run the handle with a little patchwork and not worry about it:p:beer-toast1:

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought a 460 Brett
That works, wait, are you a stihlhead again :p.
We [ stihlheads ] know that the rear handle is $150 bucks and I have never seen a 440 mag or plain 440 that did not have a compression release
Doesn't even matter, what they are new, so many guys are running the AM stuff these days, besides I know many guys have parts like that stacked under their benches. It looks fine to run just like it is, but if you're buying to resell then maybe it makes a difference.
If stihl heads weren’t so into the PSP scene they’d throw it on the hay spear and not worry about it:p:beer-toast1:
Fixed :rolleyes::risas3:.
Stihlheads are under quarantine and not allowed to do non essential services :cool::D;)
I've bought and sold a good number and I'm on house arrest up here in michigan, I figure running out to buy and ship saws as part of my work release program :b1:. But I'm not a stihlhead lol.
Saw is sold
Glad you got her sold Mike :clap:.