High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

MMWS461r goes to the firehouse for some training!

RyeThomas

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hopefully the link above works,I tried to embed it but I'm slow, lol.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds to me like it's pretty rich. Might be perfect for a buried longer bar, but in small wood, it might like a hair less fuel. Or lower depth gauges perhaps?

RyeThomas

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I figured it was a little rich as it four strokes in the cut but she's turning 14000-14400 ish per my tach so I was a little hesitant to lean her out. If you much more experienced saw gurus say so I'll lean her out a bit. Thanks, Rye.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I figured it was a little rich as it four strokes in the cut but she's turning 14000-14400 ish per my tach so I was a little hesitant to lean her out. If you much more experienced saw gurus say so I'll lean her out a bit. Thanks, Rye.

Well, I'm just one guy, and certainly no guru. If that chain is sharp, rakers correct, and it 4-strokes that hard in the cut, lean it out a hair, especially if you're in small wood like that. Next time you get into big stuff though, make sure you lift up midway through some cuts and listen for a nice 4-stroke. Knowing what to listen for, and recognizing it is more important than what the tach says.

RyeThomas

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah we ran out of the decent stuff with the stock saws. I've got some decent oak over on the side yard, I'll go give it a whirl.

RyeThomas

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ran it in some oak today it's four stroking in the cut so I'm going to lean her out a little bit. The saw is amazing. Wish I would have got some video of cutting the larger stuff but my priority was getting the troops time on the saw.

Can't wait to get my 241c back from Scott, it will be pulling in this small stuff.

Oh hey thanks Ryan! I just noticed you fixed the video, thanks buddy.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No problem my friend. Actually, all I did was click share under the YouTube video, copied the link, and pasted it here.