Trader history (0)

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have 2 of these. May sell one, may sell both. NOS 665s purchased. Bought 7910 PC. Sent it all to Randy. They have both been ported. They have never seen wood. I have yet to pick them up. Im listing them before I try them so I don't fall for them.:rolleyes: They are NOS.

rocco490

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You should keep them at least keep one too cool of a saw for you not to have one

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These saws will be $1050 shipped. I will more than likely keep one of them. The explanation is below.

This is really more of a "need" than a "want to" sell.

Im selling to make a purchase for Kari. Back in the fall of last year, I introduced her to a Lady that I had done some work for. She wound up getting a "rescue" Chinchilla from her that had been mistreated by kids. She fell head over hills for the little guy, and then needed to get it some girl friends, so I went with her and bought 4 females. Then she saw an Extra dark Ebony male in Chattanooga that she wanted, so I bought that for her. Then in January it got crazy- and I bought 28 more. Fast forward to March- we drive 9 hours to Ohio and I buy her 50 some more Chins from a breeder,along with 36 cages, 1000lbs of food, 100lbs of supplement, 5 bags of blue diamond dust etc. Long story short, I now have 95 chinchillas in my house- there may be more... it's her thing. These suckers are nocturnal.

I have saved up the money to buy her a 14x28 insulated building. http://www.econocabins.com/default.htm which I will transport- that's what I do for a living. But I have to wire this building, put lighting, a mini split heat pump/AC in it, and a air filtration system before they can take up occupancy. As crazy as this is to me, it's important to her.. so it's important to me.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
These saws will be $1050 shipped. I will more than likely keep one of them. The explanation is below.

This is really more of a "need" than a "want to" sell.

Im selling to make a purchase for Kari. Back in the fall of last year, I introduced her to a Lady that I had done some work for. She wound up getting a "rescue" Chinchilla from her that had been mistreated by kids. She fell head over hills for the little guy, and then needed to get it some girl friends, so I went with her and bought 4 females. Then she saw an Extra dark Ebony male in Chattanooga that she wanted, so I bought that for her. Then in January it got crazy- and I bought 28 more. Fast forward to March- we drive 9 hours to Ohio and I buy her 50 some more Chins from a breeder,along with 36 cages, 1000lbs of food, 100lbs of supplement, 5 bags of blue diamond dust etc. Long story short, I now have 95 chinchillas in my house- there may be more... it's her thing. These suckers are nocturnal.

I have saved up the money to buy her a 14x28 insulated building. http://www.econocabins.com/default.htm which I will transport- that's what I do for a living. But I have to wire this building, put lighting, a mini split heat pump/AC in it, and a air filtration system before they can take up occupancy. As crazy as this is to me, it's important to her.. so it's important to me.

Much respect for having her back! I had a chinchilla when I was a kid. Neat critters. Wish I had the scratch thats a good price on a fairly rare saw. GLWS

lwhaples

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not sure who is Lucky to have who? But you sure are straight up.GLWS.

rocco490

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Guys these saws are :pesas::coleman:I don't think there is a saw around to beat these for work saws until the bars get big. Anyone wanting a really fast cutting saw that doesn't wear you out to carry it around for a while needs to check these out there that good!!! Good luck with the sale I still hope you keep one of them:beer-toast1:

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Too bad your not closer, we could work out a deal on a mini-split. Thats what I do for a living.

What brand do you recommend? I haven't done a ton of research, but I see that Mitsubishi gets pretty high reviews.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I love the 665 and want one pretty bad, but just can't justify the cost when I have plenty of saws now.

Somone buy this sonindont have to look at it anymore
:(

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I love the 665 and want one pretty bad, but just can't justify the cost when I have plenty of saws now.

Somone buy this sonindont have to look at it anymore
:(

They told me they want you to. :D