Trader history (0)

duwem

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So your just going to keep the $50 bar that was paid for by the buyer that you never shipped?????

duwem

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Phone conversation. Trying to help my buddy out who was the buyer. Looks like the seller joined made this one post then hasn’t logged on since he got paid.

Matt Schmitt

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Phone conversation. Trying to help my buddy out who was the buyer. Looks like the seller joined made this one post then hasn’t logged on since he got paid.
He joined in 2018 but yes has not posted a lot. And I hate to say it but the post does not say anything about a bar and from the pics it barely shows the bar. Unfortunately you have to ask questions and not assume they come with one.

kielbasa

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was the buyer. There were no assumptions. Speaking over the phone with the buyer, the deal was for an additional $50 a bar and chain would be included.
Was like pulling teeth from a hen just to get him to ship the bare saw....repeated phone conversations and texts were that the bar was going to be shipped separately. After two+ weeks of repeated phone calls and texts I just gave up and vowed never to buy anything sight unseen again.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anyone know the OP? Done dealings with him before? It’s an unfortunate situation, for sure. Randy may know the fella a little from the original sale. @Mastermind

Checked his email address. I've never gotten an email from the guy. That style sticker tells me it's been several years since I did that saw. Could have changed hands...

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Checked his email address. I've never gotten an email from the guy. That style sticker tells me it's been several years since I did that saw. Could have changed hands...
Yeah, hard to know. The OP hasn’t been on here since November 21st, but has been a member since 2018.
It’s sad to say, but *s-wordty things happen to good people sometimes. I’ve been on that end myself.

@kielbasa If you have the shipping label, you should have his full name and address, and could possibly take it up with law enforcement in his town. Just a thought.
If the OP knowingly screwed you he’ll never log back on, so any attempt of communication here is moot.

Matt Schmitt

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was the buyer. There were no assumptions. Speaking over the phone with the buyer, the deal was for an additional $50 a bar and chain would be included.
Was like pulling teeth from a hen just to get him to ship the bare saw....repeated phone conversations and texts were that the bar was going to be shipped separately. After two+ weeks of repeated phone calls and texts I just gave up and vowed never to buy anything sight unseen again.
This clears it up sry to hear your having issues with the sale!!

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you pay with some method other than PayPal goods and services?

kielbasa

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a paypal deal (F&F) to top it off......lesson learned...
I do have his name, address and phone number, not a super big deal to me - maybe eventually his conscience will get the better of him and he'll change his ways.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a paypal deal (F&F) to top it off......lesson learned...
I do have his name, address and phone number, not a super big deal to me - maybe eventually his conscience will get the better of him and he'll change his ways.

Sir, if you are done dealing with the guy here, I'm fixing to ban his ass.

Let me if you are finished with him.