Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah it’s not just you.

I've been really bothered about feeling this way Brad. It's sorta depressing. I'm actually glad to hear that someone else is experiencing that same thing.

I'm down to hanging out with my wife, kids, grandkids, and two of my oldest friends.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I've been really bothered about feeling this way Brad. It's sorta depressing. I'm actually glad to hear that someone else is experiencing that same thing.

I'm down to hanging out with my wife, kids, grandkids, and two of my oldest friends.
I can totally understand where you’re coming from here. While I have always been more of a loner I did still like to socialize, but since all the pandemic stuff it’s been more like a chore for me to do it.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
9:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can totally understand where you’re coming from here. While I have always been more of a loner I did still like to socialize, but since all the pandemic stuff it’s been more like a chore for me to do it.
Despite playing team sport my whole life I've never been one to 'have a lot of people over'.

I'm hoping that should I ever make the States I'll still find some open doors, might just have to make more stops is all if no large GTGs.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Hell thats the way I live basically
I don’t go anywhere unless I have to
I ok with it

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Despite playing team sport my whole life I've never been one to 'have a lot of people over'.

I'm hoping that should I ever make the States I'll still find some open doors, might just have to make more stops is all if no large GTGs.

Hell ya you’re welcome here buddy [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
5:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Come to Michigan in a few months when there is a few feet of snow on the ground. Leave the jandals home.

KcChiefs2019

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Word on the streets is someone’s dodging Ole Harv and his awesome fat finger ports.