Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like turtles.
How about smoked turtle? I guess it would be hard to smoke one with the shell. I need to look up how people prep them to eat.

The internet says I can eat turtle without any allergic reaction like I have to beef & pork.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How about smoked turtle? I guess it would be hard to smoke one with the shell. I need to look up how people prep them to eat.

The internet says I can eat turtle without any allergic reaction like I have to beef & pork.

How about chicken Remington? You ok with that? I need to feed you in October.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

According to a show I watched an Indian woman in Florida pull entrails out the rear and turn upside down and set in a bed of coals for a hour [emoji39]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
According to a show I watched an Indian woman in Florida pull entrails out the rear and turn upside down and set in a bed of coals for a hour [emoji39]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
I remember Bear Grills putting one on a camp fire until the shell would break apart when hit with his knife. I just couldn't remember how he cleaned it