drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
9:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Covid issues look better than ever, hope they stay that way.

Is Mr. Awesome bringing his mobile kitchen this year? Could do some big ‘ole posts of sauce and do some Ginzo cooking for you guys if that kitchen will be there.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Covid issues look better than ever, hope they stay that way.

Is Mr. Awesome bringing his mobile kitchen this year? Could do some big ‘ole posts of sauce and do some Ginzo cooking for you guys if that kitchen will be there.

I ain't heard from Shea. @morewood

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ain't heard from Shea. @morewood

Dude!!! Come on man, I thought we decided to only use our made up names! Now everyone knows I have an either-sex first name. I'm so ashamed.

Funny this was brought up. One of the ladies here at the school asked if I could bring it for the end of the year faculty meal. I haven't had it out in over a year (go figure) and was having issues with the burners then. Hope to disassemble, pressure wash and clean it this weekend then rehab the burners. If it all goes well it'll be good to go. I would love to bring it again, the only thing that I could see stopping me would be getting Friday off to bring it and set it up.

Mr Awesome

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dude!!! Come on man, I thought we decided to only use our made up names! Now everyone knows I have an either-sex first name. I'm so ashamed.

Funny this was brought up. One of the ladies here at the school asked if I could bring it for the end of the year faculty meal. I haven't had it out in over a year (go figure) and was having issues with the burners then. Hope to disassemble, pressure wash and clean it this weekend then rehab the burners. If it all goes well it'll be good to go. I would love to bring it again, the only thing that I could see stopping me would be getting Friday off to bring it and set it up.

Mr Awesome

Sorry Shea Butter Roll I'll do better.

If you manage to make it, know that it is appreciated.

Uufda...thatsa haul from here but I'ma think on it

All the cool kids will be here.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry Shea Butter Roll I'll do better.

If you manage to make it, know that it is appreciated.

All the cool kids will be here.

I'll no doubt make it in some form or fashion. I might even make sure some of my saws are running. The way things are going now I can already envision a mental health day.

Mr Awesome

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The mill must have a double batch of big nasty logs for you this year right?