Mercury Disston

Bmcnue

Active OPE Member
Local time
2:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m relatively new here so I’m limited where and what I can post. Feel free to move this if it’s in the wrong place. I have a fuel tank, a starter cover and some other small part all for a mercury disston I believe DA 211. The fuel tank and starter cover are whole and not broken best I can tell but certainly need cleaning. I have some pics put not sure about posting them here. I feel like these might can be used so they are available to anyone who wants them for shipping only from MS 39047. Just reach out if you are interested and want more info

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
2:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m relatively new here so I’m limited where and what I can post. Feel free to move this if it’s in the wrong place. I have a fuel tank, a starter cover and some other small part all for a mercury disston I believe DA 211. The fuel tank and starter cover are whole and not broken best I can tell but certainly need cleaning. I have some pics put not sure about posting them here. I feel like these might can be used so they are available to anyone who wants them for shipping only from MS 39047. Just reach out if you are interested and want more info

Might be a good intro and more exposure @ https://opeforum.com/threads/the-giveaway-thread-20-21-22.22486/page-80

Welcome and hope you find a taker.

Steven