mastermind stickers

066 redeye

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi MM,seen your stickers on some saws.Wouldn't mind some to put on my toolbox and saws.
Would it be in the "to hard box" to send some to Australia?
I fully understand if this is the case.
Cheers,Chris.

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
4:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi MM,seen your stickers on some saws.Wouldn't mind some to put on my toolbox and saws.
Would it be in the "to hard box" to send some to Australia?
I fully understand if this is the case.
Cheers,Chris.

Sir,

Tool box is one thing but I believe the whole point of a saw having a Mastermind sticker is to denote that it has been ported by Mastermind. It could potentially be harmful to Randys' business if his stickers go on a stock saw and somebody sees you running it. They might think that the "Mastermind" saw does not run any better than a stock one.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's just a sticker. I doubt the op is trying to push false work.

Homemade

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree on keeping the stickers off a stock saw. False advertising. I actually put mine on my hard hat (the sticker was sent loose because the top cover was getting replaced). I do like the saws not looking stock though. Custom paint job will be my next project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It definitely is a slippery slope. Stickers have been a great advertisement for many years. However these only end up on a saw that's been through your shop. I for one would plaster them everywhere, road signs, guard rails, forestry equipment left in the woods overnight, pretty much any flat surface. I figure with your number on it they'll just call you with questions, then maybe even more saws will come in.
But seriously, stickers are fun and your number on it is valuable. Anybody that was looking at a saw not done by you with a sticker could just call and possibly get proof. Helpful hint, you should start assigning numbers to saw cylinders like your own serial number.