High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

WANTED Mac 140 Carb (Zama M1-M7 or Walbro MDC 15)

Trader history (0)

JDBird613

New OPE Member
Local time
2:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm trying to find an replacement carb so I can try to get the ol' McCulloch Mac 140 up and running...It belonged to my Granddad. I would really like to see this saw running once again. Would bring back some awesome memories...They don't have to be functioning or even clean, but if anyone out there has a
Zama M1-M7 or a Walbro MDC 15 sitting around gathering dust, let me know and maybe we can put some sort of deal together. I'm open to trades to if there's something the Carb Whisperer may end up needing on his end. Let me know Kimo-Salamis!

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
2:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm trying to find an replacement carb so I can try to get the ol' McCulloch Mac 140 up and running...It belonged to my Granddad. I would really like to see this saw running once again. Would bring back some awesome memories...They don't have to be functioning or even clean, but if anyone out there has a
Zama M1-M7 or a Walbro MDC 15 sitting around gathering dust, let me know and maybe we can put some sort of deal together. I'm open to trades to if there's something the Carb Whisperer may end up needing on his end. Let me know Kimo-Salamis!

I dont think i have a good MDC. Ill check tonight though. Do you still have the zama? The zama is a much better carb than the walbro.