Looking to buy felo 1000 Volt safety bits

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
4:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh are you saying I can insert them into my impact drive (1/4 shank) ?
Nope. I'm saying the adjustable drill chuck on a 'drill' has a 3 jaw chuck that will tighten down on three sides of the six sided hex to provide secure drive all the way up to a 10mm equivalent diameter or more if the drill is a big one. A drill, not an impact driver. You should then be able to set the torque output on 'screw' setting on the clutch ring to tighten the fastener perfectly to your liking.

zillah

New OPE Member
Local time
2:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm saying the adjustable drill chuck on a 'drill' has a 3 jaw chuck that will tighten down on three sides of the six sided hex
Clear like crystal ,,,,I feel it might damage the insulted part of a bit ,mightn't it ?

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
4:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Clear like crystal ,,,,I feel it might damage the insulted part of a bit ,mightn't it ?
Probably. You don't seem to have much alternative. Could even just put heatshrink over click-bits for your impact too i guess. Depends on how 'live' a system you reckon you're going to clumsily short out.

zillah

New OPE Member
Local time
2:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Probably. You don't seem to have much alternative. Could even just put heatshrink over click-bits for your impact too i guess. Depends on how 'live' a system you reckon you're going to clumsily short out.
True
Thx for your help