FOUND IT Looking for a builder prefer Husqvarna

Trader history (0)

skidder

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I’m currently looking to build a saw, looking for anything Husqvarna, I’m in need of a good platform to start off. I’d prefer a leak free tank and usable crankcases with crank. Everything else doesn’t need to be there, or useable if it is there. Looking for blown up, burned down, something to tweek with, build and make running/perrrrrrrrty again. Not looking for anything specific as far as model. Just Husqvarna. Let me know. Thanks for looking!!

skidder

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just sealed the deal for a 359 builder!! Woot woot!!!! So what do I have to do to shut this thread down???? Anything??? Just let it drift off into nothingness??? Next thread I’ll be posting is “the build”.. dun dun dunnnnnnnnn.

skidder

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Is this saw running yet?
Lol! It ain’t even shipped yet. Lol!! Gotta do an assessment on it, make a needed part list, then make the wanted Parts list. Lol!! Don’t worry, there will be a thread being posted for the process. My signature changed...... does hat count???

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol! It ain’t even shipped yet. Lol!! Gotta do an assessment on it, make a needed part list, then make the wanted Parts list. Lol!! Don’t worry, there will be a thread being posted for the process. My signature changed...... does hat count???
Welcome aboard. I’m just funnin ya.
I just acquired a dolmar 133 and started a build thread.
First dolmar for me so it’ll be a learning experience.
Can’t wait to follow along on your 359 journey.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
“Patiently”. :stick:

skidder

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Uhhhhhhhhhh autocorrect....... yeah autocorrect. Stupid thing..... :rolleyes:

Fixed...................

skidder

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Picked up a Husqvarna 359 box job. Gunna build it up stock and make some stock videos. Then gunna base gasket delete, cut the squish, port job and muffler mod. Make it a screamer. (At least that’s what my brothers @XP_Slinger and @RIDE-RED 350r keep telling me. This’ll be my first build and mod attempt. )

SHOVELHEAD

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was looking for a 2159 and know have 3 2159's & 2 2156's.

I'll be posting A Build also, need to decide which one to sacrifice.

Once I have a 272XP Cylinder in my possession & some Odds & Ends,
I'll start the machining & Tigging.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was looking for a 2159 and know have 3 2159's & 2 2156's.

I'll be posting A Build also, need to decide which one to sacrifice.

Once I have a 272XP Cylinder in my possession & some Odds & Ends,
I'll start the machining & Tigging.
That’s got to be one of the coolest hybrids to build. Definitely in my future once I get a few more “wants” crossed of my list.

skidder

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
o_OOk so today was a bit sketchy to say the least. The 359 was suppose to be my teething ring to get me into building/mod work. Welp, things have changed. The closed port 55 that I got back from @XP_Slinger has fallen victim to my squirrel like tendency’s. It went from sitting on a shelf, all perty to crying, in pieces on the bench screaming “why!!!!!”......... I blame the peer pressure of older siblings, I’m weak and they know it...... so when it comes time to answer for my deeds, @XP_Slinger and @RIDE-RED 350r will be swiftly thrown under the bus. That is all.......... oh, and the 359 will still get the same loving and attention that it has coming to it. :babeando:

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Things happen moose.
The 55 will thank you in the end and the 359 will benefit from your previous experience.

skidder

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Things happen moose.
The 55 will thank you in the end and the 359 will benefit from your previous experience.
It was suppose to be the other way around. Lol!! Again, squirrel like tendencies. Lol!! Can’t wait to fire this up after everything and see how she runs.