Logger Down - Helping costs you nothing

BonScott46

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi guys, I saw yesterday on FB that Patrick Lacey had an unfortunate run in with a dirty rotten snag on the job and is currently laid up. From the sound of it it was pretty bad. He is not looking for donations so I figured I would take a cue from his buddy that posted on FB and try to get as many guys as possible to head on over to Youtube and subscribe to his channel, give him some likes and maybe a comment or two. He has a good amount of content cutting with an angry 660 and 661 that I am sure all of you saw fanatics would enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC0BNXQ7q5aePJY06_3kLng

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
8:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, sorry to hear that, Patrick is one of the good ones. I've been watching his vids for a long time. I know Nate Cox is good friends with him, so I'll
if Nate can give us a run down on how he's doing.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All it takes is clicking a couple of buttons to help a guy out. @Mastermind anyplace else I could put this to get some more traffic?

This is probably the best place for it.

Personally, I avoid Facebook, but most of our members use it.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
11:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
This is probably the best place for it.

Personally, I avoid Facebook, but most of our members use it.
Randy,
Patrick just joined the forum but he said it wont let him post. Said it tells him he has insufficient credentials. Can you please see if there's a new member named Stihlslinger waiting for a mod to approval? Thanks.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy,
Patrick just joined the forum but he said it wont let him post. Said it tells him he has insufficient credentials. Can you please see if there's a new member named Stihlslinger waiting for a mod to approval? Thanks.

I'm the only one who does approvals Wade. Sorry.....I was checking on a cow that lost a calf.

He's good to go now.