• Total voters

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
12:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As the member that (had) the highest number of hard earned "likes"...almost 500,000,000, that just up and vanished into thin air, i'd like to open an investigation!
have you or someone you know had your "likes" just up and walk away? if so id like to hear from you!
45262131.jpg

Woodwater

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ahh now i have seen that i get like's. I must look to see that, i have shut off all alerts a year ago.. but if you wanna have my likes, you can have it. ask Randy to give mine to you, if thats possible. I dont care about them.

have a good day.

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ahh now i have seen that i get like's. I must look to see that, i have shut off all alerts a year ago.. but if you wanna have my likes, you can have it. ask Randy to give mine to you, if thats possible. I dont care about them.

have a good day.
i dont think @Mastermind has that kinda power...

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
With one changed word in a famous Sienfeld quote, ''No likes for you!''

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Somebody hacking the site to add a half billion likes to an account is silly....but its also troubling. If this person is capable of doing that, they can also access passwords and email addresses.

I'm not at all happy about the sudden appearance of all those likes Nathon. And have yet to decide what to do about it.

Nothing about this is amusing to me, nor should it be amusing to any of our members.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Somebody hacking the site to add a half billion likes to an account is silly....but its also troubling. If this person is capable of doing that, they can also access passwords and email addresses.

I'm not at all happy about the sudden appearance of all those likes Nathon. And have yet to decide what to do about it.

Nothing about this is amusing to me, nor should it be amusing to any of our members.

Damn I didn't realize it went down like that, I thought a mod did the "likes" thing as a joke.

Pretty *f-worded up hacking the sight.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn I did realize it went down like that, I thought a mod did "likes" thing as a joke.

Pretty *frenched up hacking the sight.

There are three people who have the ability to alter someone's profile. Me, Bruce, and Steve. Neither of us did it.