High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

left coast supply? Did I miss something?

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
1:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I was going to place a chain order and....... anybody know what's going on?

I placed a order this spring and it went just fine but it's looking like they closed up.

Steven

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
So I was going to place a chain order and....... anybody know what's going on?

I placed a order this spring and it went just fine but it's looking like they closed up.

Steven
I been waiting for bars over a year now as are others. I gave up months ago.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That was run by a real knowledgeable guy from the early days @ AS prob when I got on '03 or so he was there. He worked for Bailey's I think in outside sales and would sometimes pop in and answer a question or two in a serious manner all things considered. He was the Grand Wizard or something like that his AS handle. They flaked him at Bailey's and he started his own gig if I'm remembering right.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I called 5 times over Christmas holiday last year. No answer, left messages about a purchase, they never responded.

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's a bummer. Greg always treated me great on loops and bars. I just ordered a bunch of gb replacement tips and some micc jonsered close out bars this spring. I think I ordered it on friday and had it on the next Thursday. I was going to order some loops of .058 because nobody around here carries it. But guess I need to find somewhere else now.

Didn't know if they were close to any of the fire's that were going on a while ago. Figured I'd ask around before I ordered elsewhere.

Steven

Absolution

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I must have got my 44" bar from them right before they stopped delivering.

When I had heard about the order probs it kinda of made me sad cause there is some other stuff I'd like to order from them.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's a bummer. Greg always treated me great on loops and bars. I just ordered a bunch of gb replacement tips and some micc jonsered close out bars this spring. I think I ordered it on friday and had it on the next Thursday. I was going to order some loops of .058 because nobody around here carries it. But guess I need to find somewhere else now.

Didn't know if they were close to any of the fire's that were going on a while ago. Figured I'd ask around before I ordered elsewhere.

Steven

Try Logger Chain

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Grande Dog or Grandedawg sumtin like that.
Greg had enough east coast orders that never got responses or filled. Bet he had shipping cost that hurt the bottom line. Maybe that or other interest steered him away. Sharp guy it seemed.