High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Cullins Service

OPE Member
Local time
10:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Anyone with some ideas on setting up a leaf catcher on an easy dumper?
We have a scag Giant vac and last year we converted our van into a leaf catcher.
worked great until we had to empty the leaves.
This year we have a truck w/ an easy dumper.
I already put up the walls and painted them.
Now I have to put a leaf catcher on her.cullinsservice-leaf-removal-needham-001.jpg cullins-service-leaf-removal-fall-cleanup-newton-016.jpg cullins-service-leaf-removal-fall-cleanup-newton-018.jpg cullins-service-ford-f350-dumper-002.jpg cullins-service-ford-f350-dumper-003.jpg

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have a tent and awning company custom sew a top out of heavy, mesh fabric used for sun shades? With support poles, you could go up several feet, due to the light load. Might need a rear flap to keep leaves from blowing out while driving down the road (DOT doesn't like that).

Philbert

Cullins Service

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's funny you say that. I looked into that. Getting them custom sewn costs too much and would take to long. I looked at car port tents as well. Some are too expensive over $1,0000 and the cheaper ones have poles that won't hold up.
Thank you for your input.

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you Google 'Mesh Tarps' you will find a range of pre-made ones, even at places like TSC and HF. You could zip tie some of these together, and stretch them over bent conduit if you want to keep the price low. I used to work with green houses and we used lots of this stuff - some type of nursery supply might be another option.

Because your trailer looked so nice, I though that you might want to go with a higher quality, custom option.

Philbert

Cullins Service

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If you Google 'Mesh Tarps' you will find a range of pre-made ones, even at places like TSC and HF. You could zip tie some of these together, and stretch them over bent conduit if you want to keep the price low. I used to work with green houses and we used lots of this stuff - some type of nursery supply might be another option.

Because your trailer looked so nice, I though that you might want to go with a higher quality, custom option.

Philbert
I love the conduit idea, that's actually perfect. we used a mesh tarp from hf last year for the van, so that should work paired w/ a regular tarp to keep stuff from flying out.

Thank you for saying out trailer looks nice. when we got the truck the bed was rusted to hell, so we had it ripped off and customized it to fit w/ the ez-dumper. Then I installed the side boards, painted them and put a lot of work into fixing up the truck. we are very happy w/ the results after a lot of work so thank you for the compliment.