Labor Day Logs

Michpatriot

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope everyone had a great labor day. I took my family out to a friends farm today. He was cutting when we called and I knew what kinda fun I was having this afternoon, packed up the kids and two saws.. Then off to the woods. My buddy was cutting dead standing near field edges using a bone stock 461 his boys bought him for Christmas. After I dropped a couple trees with my 461 ported by Randy my buddy was real interested and we switched saws, I had him try it bucking some ash and cherry.. It had been a while since I'd run a bone stock 461 and it was a real eye opener side by side. His words not mine after 15min of running my saw " hey this 461 is twice as fast as mine" Lol I'd definitely agree his felt real slow. Then when we got into some bigger trunks I pulled out my 660 ported by Kevin and after a few cuts let him try that too..I do believe he's ruined on stock saws now...

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hell, even a bgd does wonders for some saws. I have to say doing some unprofessional modifications for myself really has enlightened me to the potential of some stock saws. I really have a hard time not tinkering with them now!