Trader history (0)

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
4:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After seeing Kevin's video's for a couple years I've always wanted a saw ported by him. I already had a stout fleet and no need for another. Happened upon a pretty clean Husky 365 special and decided to send it, with intensions of eventually selling. It had tall shoes to fill as my son has one built by Mike Lee. Kevin meet every expectation, and then some. While I appreciate "pretty" grinding work, I don't care what it looks like in there (to an extent) as long as it runs great. Pics of the port were sent without request and as I've seen before, it looked stellar. The saw runs exceptionally well. :chatter: You really have to split hairs when comparing it to the HackedUp version. I like it so much I can't see it getting sold anytime soon. Thanks for that Kevin.. :beer-toast1:

I imagine dyno graphs for these 2, the HU has more peak in a narrower band, XS probably has a flatter torque curve. Wish I could afford to see it on paper. They're both special, lol.:biggrin:

This saw would probably make a perfect 1 saw plan. After spending more time with it, a 24" is tits.

Bottom line: If you have a saw you want to get ported, send it to Kevin. You won't regert it.

no-regerts-tattoo-1.jpg