Status
Not open for further replies.

ken morgan

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
after a short but spectacular discussion in two different threads with a canadian *b-wordin about the us not closing its border and the wonder kunt AKA Del I just got banned with no recourse as they will not let me contact them to argue my case. fine My 200 USD that I paid just three days ago for "membership" is now rescinded best thing is that if payal does not bring it back NFCU will regardless. payment is conditional upon access. FYMF.

I am often an a$$ hole, if you have a problem with me direct it in a PM and solve it as an adult. other wise fark off. Money talks and *B-S.... walks.

ken morgan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wait a minute? $200 for 'membership' to a chainsaw forum? Does it come with free handjobs or something? :rolleye:
Don't know, I was just tryig to support a forum with plenty of cool members. wasgoing to do the same thing here but Moobs does not have a lifetime deal... So I was considering my options.... I like paying once and done.

ken morgan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wait a minute? $200 for 'membership' to a chainsaw forum? Does it come with free handjobs or something? :rolleye:
OK just finished rereading this... I *f-wording wish.. with two kids and being 55 I don't get *s-word for sex.. a blow job or a hand job even would be freaking outstanding!.

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hey hey hey... 2 wifes 4 kids.. STFU... two boys, and two girls, both boys got college as will both girls... you ain't man enough to get my DNA mixed into your worthless pool! :) (joke)
LOL. 3 girls here, all headed for college if I can't talk them into trade school. I feel your pain.

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s still not as bad as green tractor talk forums. That place is a bunch of sensitive fools that’s extremely over moderated. Del is absolutely ghey.

Stihl036

3% Neanderthal
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
after a short but spectacular discussion in two different threads with a canadian *b-wordin about the us not closing its border and the wonder kunt AKA Del I just got banned with no recourse as they will not let me contact them to argue my case. fine My 200 USD that I paid just three days ago for "membership" is now rescinded best thing is that if payal does not bring it back NFCU will regardless. payment is conditional upon access. FYMF.

I am often an a$$ hole, if you have a problem with me direct it in a PM and solve it as an adult. other wise fark off. Money talks and *B-S.... walks.

Get well soon!

Ken Morgan.jpg

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

2.00 or 200.00 usd?
Must be one hell of a sticker they give you

Status
Not open for further replies.