davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
8:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He seemed cool. Real name was Russ I think. From NY. Helped me out with questions a couple times when I was young.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think Russ has been around the forums for many years and I doubt he's ever signed up here.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Always makes me wonder and hope nothing bad befell a fellow. I recently joined the Treehouse forum and discovered there is a semi retired climber not far from me...but then he dropped off. Hope he's ok. Similar thing happened on AS. Still jus me out here in the desert all by my lonesome with no fellow saw/tree heads... *tear* hahaha

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Always makes me wonder and hope nothing bad befell a fellow. I recently joined the Treehouse forum and discovered there is a semi retired climber not far from me...but then he dropped off. Hope he's ok. Similar thing happened on AS. Still jus me out here in the desert all by my lonesome with no fellow saw/tree heads... *tear* hahaha
See if @Kiwioilboiler will move out by you, El Centro’s probably pretty similar to the lands down under except for the lack of creatures that want to kill you.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
4:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
See if @Kiwioilboiler will move out by you, El Centro’s probably pretty similar to the lands down under except for the lack of creatures that want to kill you.
New Zealand's mostly lush and green Daniel, particularly at the moment as winter is just round the corner.
Parts of outback Australia are a lot like WyBy land appears to be from his pics tho. Dry, dusty and a good place for someone else to live.