rumatt

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
SOLD

For sale is an excellent condition Stihl 461R ported by Jason Egan.

Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/mEQv86JmfrkDmkgh8

Asking $800 firm. Buyer pays shipping and fees. Local pickup available if you're near Westchester County NY.

I bought it last year from a member of the Jason Egan facebook group, advertised as "Nearly new, 10 tanks through it". It arrived and looked and ran exactly as advertised so I have no reason not to believe him. I used it to buck 1 tree. Literally 1 tree. So it's still damn-near new. I started just now and it fired up and fine.

It is a 461R, which includes the wrap handle, high-output oiler, larger clutch cover, and dual dogs. I also ordered and installed a chinese knockoff non-wrap handle which is currently installed. Both handles will be included.

Included as optional is a Flowmax filter and filter oil. I never used it. It's just been sitting in a bag, and is all a pretty sticky because the oil leaked out of the container a little. I can include it, or toss it. Up to you.

I'm selling because I have a 462 that I use more often. Most of what I cut is with a 20" bar, sometimes a 24", so the lighter and quieter 462 just makes more sense.

Note: I'm a reputable, drama-free seller. I would like the buyer to be the same, and would like sell to someone with references or a forum history demonstrating maturity and mental stability. :)

Last edited:

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow. That was quick...