WANTED ISO Stihl MS 261 M tronic - New or close to new

Trader history (0)

ratherbehuntin

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
As ad states. Can pay via paypal. Preferably a stock saw but can talk if ported - polished.

DONE

Last edited:

gyp69

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
As ad states. Can pay via paypal. Preferably a stock saw but can talk if ported - polished.
Hey I have a less than one tank 261 mtronic that I bought a few weeks ago, I was recovering from shoulder surgery & couldn’t use my 461, I am now in a sling as I had other shoulder operated on September 24th. I will sell it if your interested I have the box and it came with 18 inch bar & rs chisel chain. It is everything that I have been told what little I got to run it. P M me & I will give you my number & we can discuss price. Thanks

ratherbehuntin

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just an FYI, there is a new 2017 model near me on the shelf at a dealer for $559.95. They might be willing to go lower, if interested I can find out for you.

Sure appreciate you checking. I am good. Got my saw. Mods can delete thread if needed.

Thats a good deal though, about 25 less than my dealer.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No prob, just thought I would let you know. Even though I am a Dolmar/Echo guy, the poor thing looks so lonely and needs a good home.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sure appreciate you checking. I am good. Got my saw. Mods can delete thread if needed.

Thats a good deal though, about 25 less than my dealer.
Glad you found what you were looking for, they are great runners.
You can change the thread title to sold, go to the top of the ad where it says edit thread title and select sold.
Brett