Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Barrel Of Bungies - the goal is to get three bungies out of the bucket and untangled in less than 20 minutes without having one snag on another bungie and Snap the metal end into your face.
Instant disqualification if you lose an eye or require stiches
IMG_2652.JPG

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Barrel Of Bungies - the goal is to get three bungies out of the bucket and untangled in less than 20 minutes without having one snag on another bungie and Snap the metal end into your face.
Instant disqualification if you lose an eye or require stiches
View attachment 19594
ain't nothing like a steel winch line cable all tangled!

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Imagine 19 sections of that 50' lead dumped into 1 gang box: with a few grounding clamps and stinger whips thrown in to catch on whatever isn't already tangled.
You have to carry that box on the road? Looks like that could be a regular nightmare

redoakneck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lose an eye!!!!! Bet that only happens twice+&%$

Had a client insist on cross tying a young spooky horse while I looked at his back hoof. Told the dude don't cross tie him. Dude was sure these super thick HD bungees gauranteeeeed not to break. Repeated my warning, then on to my work, lifted up the hoof, was fine, then the wind blew a door shut and that horse exploded!!!! Bungee broke and dude had a red stripe across his face, bleeding and swollen bad!!!! Luckily didn't lose an eye. I'll never forget it, and I didn't have to say I told you so, because he said it for me. Never trust a bungee near your body!!!

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
pawn shop crackhead drama might be fun too :)

Crackhead loudly: Gotdammit why you gonna wait on the white woman and leave me stand here, why you do me like that?

Owner of the Shop: calm down you don't have any money and never buy anything and never sell anything that isn't stolen, get out of my store.

Crackhead even louder: I want all yall up in here to know this MF'er is scriminatin against me cause I don't have no money.

Owner: don't make me call the cops again, please just leave.

The funny thing is they have a bunch of hi def cameras running all the time, so sometimes they play back this particular dude because he is always high and loud and gets removed by the cops about once a week.
Dave

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You have to carry that box on the road? Looks like that could be a regular nightmare
That's how lead is shipped once we are finished with it. It comes on a pallet in nice rolls.

Sometimes it leaves on a Pallet in rolls, but I'm talking about while it's on the job, and not hanging.