High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

I can not do it any longer.

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Felt sick for a couple weeks then horriable pains in the tummy area a week ago Friday ened up in the ER at local hospital.

By mid night they had ran test and cat scans and announced I had cancer all over in my body. Pancerust, liver, lungs and bowels.

I am now awaiting treatment but since I can not mow any longer I let my customers know I could not do their lawns any longer.
Most said that was ok they could get by till next spring. How ever My big yard to owner said he could do his own but needed a mower, he didn't want to go out and buy. Told him to come over and he could pick one of mine to use.

Happy to say he is going to take the Bunton and sulky to do his big yard.
He is coming to pick it up this morning.

Nice to know when next spring comes and I am able my yards will still be there for me to care for.

Al

ktmtigger

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I know I dont personally know you besides reading your posts but I do know 2 people that are up in the years and have beat pancreatic cancer. It can be done and you can too. You and your family will be in my prayers. Thanks for all your great reads

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
*f-word cancer. Fight the good fight and remain as positive as you can Sir. It's good to hear that your customers are standing with you and will be there when you are able to get back at it. I look forward to hearing that you beat this thing. Prayers inbound, God bless.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see I'm the only one who liked the first post. I did it simply because of Al's attitude, looking forward to getting back to the lawn care next spring when he's again able. Good luck with your fight Al. Lots of us hear to listen if you have anything you want to share.

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
thank you for all the well wishes and prayers. Hope the man listens to you all.

In the mean time my head gear will be worn.
140_550x550_Front_Color-Khaki.jpg

140_550x550_Front_Color-Khaki.jpg

Next spring will switch to this one.

65_550x550_Front_Color-NA.jpg

Al

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll say this much...some of the best, just down to earth where we all relate...detailed reading material when it comes to those aggravating ass coyotes. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading every exploit and trip you’ve been on, to thin the world of those little bastards.

And I want to read years more of the same from you brother. Fight the fight, stay positive! You’ve got a *s-wordt-ton of folks in here as corner-men in this boxing ring...rest assured on that!

From one brother to another...thank you Sir for your sacrifice and service to this great country! Go and kick this cancer *s-wordt right square in its’ ass!

I look forward to the future good reads and coyote hunts...