Huztl

a. palmer jr.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody here ever experience slow shipping from Huztl? Sometimes I buy parts from China when a customer wants a saw fixed cheaply and the shipping usually takes a couple of weeks or so for most vendors. I noticed on orders to Huztl the shipment has a different prefix on the tracking number and my last couple of orders took well over a month to get here. I emailed them and they said the parts were blocked in the express mail center because they have too many shipments going out. Guess that means they have too much business...

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
10:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I personally think they will say anything, but having said that they do do different shipping. Ie speedpak iirc has to be over a certain weight

I think there’s more to it.. I’ve had 7 days and I’ve had 3wks from farmatec but not the month or a bit more like from eBay even thou hutzl and other sellers sell on eBay it’s always slower than a snails dribble.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shipping from China has always taken 2-4 weeks as a norm from my experiences over the past 10 years buying RC plane stuff.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The difference is ‘China Post’ (cheap way) vrs. SF Express (cost is much more [emoji21]).

China Post can take a month or better.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I did a China post once last year. Took three weeks.

Almost all my orders this year were kept to stateside in stock now. That worked out very well.
Coast to coast has be about a week. East of the Miss has been three days or less. One order from Europe is still out there and the other took five weeks when placed in early May.

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Almost two months for some fuel tank vents and fuel line..

Other times one week.

when i order i aint in a rush thats for sure