High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Hustler Fastrak cutting out when turning to the left

stbowen

New OPE Member
Local time
2:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hello, I have a Hustler Fastrak 48-in cut with a 23 Kawasaki (FH680VB92218)and having some issues I need some help with. My land is sloped and mower does fine going downhill, turning to the right then going uphill. The problem I cannot figure out is if you go downhill, turn to the left and go uphill the mower bogs down and sounds like it is gonna die like you are mowing fast thru foot high grass. Doesn't make since but I mow to throw the grass out the right which makes me have to turn left and then it loads up. It's kind of like it's struggling for fuel. Might also mention that when I say uphill and downhill that the slop is not that much of an incline. Any help would be great.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
is your weight shifting on the seat as you turn such that maybe you are not still sitting down hard enough to keep the safety shutoff from kicking in?

stbowen

New OPE Member
Local time
2:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
is your weight shifting on the seat as you turn such that maybe you are not still sitting down hard enough to keep the safety shutoff from kicking in?

No it's not like it's trying to shut off but more like you have the choke pulled out and it's lugging down.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
just for giggles make sure the choke cable isnt getting stretched or pulled too, also checking the fuel filter is probably a good idea