Husqvarna or Echo flywheel puller?

Huskyvarnya Saws

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have been looking to purchase a flywheel puller that will have some versatility. The one I currently use is more of a pulley puller and sometimes there isn't enough clearance. Anyway, I have been looking at the Husky puller part# 502514901 and the Echo puller part# 91134. If anyone has used one of these or both and has a recommendation it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve never used the Husky puller, but I have an Echo tool kit which has their puller in it, and it works great. Does exactly what it’s supposed to do, and the quality is top notch.

Huskyvarnya Saws

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve never used the Husky puller, but I have an Echo tool kit which has their puller in it, and it works great. Does exactly what it’s supposed to do, and the quality is top notch.
That's the kind of info I was looking for! Does it seem to work on a fairly wide range of saws? I'm hoping it will cover most of what my Stihl puller (the kind that threads into the flywheel itself) and pulley puller wont. I was leaning in the direction of the Echo to begin with. I just wanted to get some feedback from people who have used them before I buy it. Thank you!

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you have a part number for the echo puller by chance?

That's the kind of info I was looking for! Does it seem to work on a fairly wide range of saws? I'm hoping it will cover most of what my Stihl puller (the kind that threads into the flywheel itself) and pulley puller wont. I was leaning in the direction of the Echo to begin with. I just wanted to get some feedback from people who have used them before I buy it. Thank you!
Sorry, it’s been a long day. I don’t have the part number, unfortunately. It’s part of an Echo tool kit I won in a raffle. The pullers work on pretty much whatever I’ve tried it on.
This is the kit I have. @Definitive Dave has it in his eBay store. Not sure if it’s in stock at the moment, though.
1C162E53-9843-4649-AA79-C2B288AA5E64.png

The pullers are circled in this pic. You thread the small pieces, depending on what threads you have, into the long piece, then thread that onto the crank stub. Hold the saw by the flywheel and whack the long pice with a hammer. Comes off every time.
77FB0D46-4A9F-406F-935B-D1B8065329B0.jpeg

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry, it’s been a long day. I don’t have the part number, unfortunately. It’s part of an Echo tool kit I won in a raffle. The pullers work on pretty much whatever I’ve tried it on.
This is the kit I have. @Definitive Dave has it in his eBay store. Not sure if it’s in stock at the moment, though.
View attachment 293676

The pullers are circled in this pic. You thread the small pieces, depending on what threads you have, into the long piece, then thread that onto the crank stub. Hold the saw by the flywheel and whack the long pice with a hammer. Comes off every time.
View attachment 293677
Hey that’s great thanks for taking the time to post that!!! Won’t be hard for me to find a part number anyways.
Thanks again!

Huskyvarnya Saws

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 293676

View attachment 293677
Thanks for the pics! This is actually the first one I have seen designed like that. Here is the one that I have been looking at https://www.ereplacementparts.com/flywheel-puller-p-757759.html
I have done some looking around but can't seem to find any like yours for sale. I found a part listed as an Echo flywheel knock off tool (part#91087) but there aren't any images of what it looks like from what I can find.

Huskyvarnya Saws

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey that’s great thanks for taking the time to post that!!! Won’t be hard for me to find a part number anyways.
Thanks again!
If you do end up finding that part number, please let me know. I'm having a hard time finding one like that.

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks again!

Thanks for the pics! This is actually the first one I have seen designed like that. Here is the one that I have been looking at https://www.ereplacementparts.com/flywheel-puller-p-757759.html
I have done some looking around but can't seem to find any like yours for sale. I found a part listed as an Echo flywheel knock off tool (part#91087) but there aren't any images of what it looks like from what I can find.

If you do end up finding that part number, please let me know. I'm having a hard time finding one like that.

There we go boys. @pavel408 to the rescue! That’s exactly what I have.