Brown8417

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Selling one of my most cherished possessions. 346xp OE clean saw, still original piston and cylinder, with 180 lbs of compression. It runs strong oils well and is everything you want in a saw.

Asking $650usd plus the ride.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 56

Brown8417

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a nice saw. I've noticed you have listed a few nice saws. I hope everything is well with you and you are selling because you want to and not because you have to.
Definitely because I want to, no bad reason to sell them. I have some really nice saw, with 2 little kids, full time job, and running my own company I don’t have enough time to run all of my saws. I love chainsaws, wish I could run them everyday. But I cannot, I believe I am doing my saws a disservice by not running them. So I have decided that the saws I don’t hardly ever run need to go to a home with a good owner who will run them and appreciate them as much as I do.
I’m not looking to get rich or make quick money… a fair value and someone that needs the saw, or wants the saw is all I can ask.

Brown8417

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not selling everything either… keeping all my CFB saws including my Hybrids. Plus a few 346 I still have and a 242. Plus I have a few build projects for the winter months

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Definitely because I want to, no bad reason to sell them. I have some really nice saw, with 2 little kids, full time job, and running my own company I don’t have enough time to run all of my saws. I love chainsaws, wish I could run them everyday. But I cannot, I believe I am doing my saws a disservice by not running them. So I have decided that the saws I don’t hardly ever run need to go to a home with a good owner who will run them and appreciate them as much as I do.
I’m not looking to get rich or make quick money… a fair value and someone that needs the saw, or wants the saw is all I can ask.
You do have some nice saws. Glad everything is good with you sir.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. If I wasn't shelling out for my truck right now, I'd have purchased it.