Trader history (0)

Landmark

Chainsaw Hack
Local time
11:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's most of a husky 262 chainsaw. It is not complete and missing many small parts as you can see from the picture. I would call it a parts lot. hda120 carb. crank is in good usable condition. AM cylinder is usable but needs some transfer cleaned off. (star grey) is the manufacturer. Has the "tool compartment" handle. Working chain break. No piston and many bolts missing. Coil is untested, three shoe clutch unknown condition but appears usable. brass worm gear and oiler included. Handle in decent shape but been used. I Threw in a 261 starter cover that has a couple cracked fins but in good useable condition. Would like to sell as a whole lot. If you need individual parts pm me and I might have what you need.
100.00 plus shipping to lower 48.

IMG_2459.JPG IMG_2461.JPG

nnero

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Is the oiler pump crank driven or clutch? And is it adjustable? Was there a 262 and 262xp?

Landmark

Chainsaw Hack
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oiler driven by brass gear on the crank. Husky only made 262xp. The epa version is a 261 which had a dished piston.

nnero

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok thank you. Is the inside of clutch cover burnt/melted? Is the muffler serviceable? Is the rear handle damaged or just the throttle safety missing?

Landmark

Chainsaw Hack
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok thank you. Is the inside of clutch cover burnt/melted? Is the muffler serviceable? Is the rear handle damaged or just the throttle safety missing?
I believe the cluch cover shows signs of wear but not melted. in good working order. the muffler has a dent on the side but is very useable. rear handle in good condition and the throttle safety is all there. it looks like the spring is slid to the side of it and the safety has fell down into the handle.

Landmark

Chainsaw Hack
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
still available. have one person showing interest but wants to think about it. If you want them pm and we will get them sold to you.

nnero

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks! Can't wait to get this in the mail. Once I make a list of what's needed I'll decide what exactly I'll do. If I decide to make it a runner it'll be a slow project