Bostonstrongboy1965

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here is the story.....saw this at a local auction. It was tagged as "not running". Got it home, it had spark and great compression, passing the drop test with flying colors. Put new fuel and oil in, and she wouldn't fire. I have learned to check one more thing before tearing it apart....on/off switch reversed. It was! Fired right up. Runs and oils without issue. Aux oiler works which I think is a bonus if you are looking for a milling head.

The Good: Seems all OEM; very light scoring on piston; I could not get a pic of intake cylinder wall, but by eye, it looked perfect. (I was stunned I was able to get the muffler off; on so many of these, those bolts are welded on with rust!) Oils well. Muffler is in good shape.
The Bad: Cosmetically compromised; plastics are faded; there is a hairline crack at right rear of cover; small hole at front of starter cover; brake band broken and handle gone.

I was thinking someone wanting a good milling saw could use this, or it would not take much to do a full rehab.

Asking 575.00 plus shipping. Paypal F and F, please or add 3%.
H1.jpg H2.jpg H3.jpg H4.jpg H5.jpg H1.jpg

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
There's a new guy on the site who was/is interested in a dedicated milling saw. He's thinking of a 395. Maybe this is the saw for him. The additional manual oiler may be key for him. He's got a thread on milling saw questions ...

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The damage to the oil supply groove will have to be addressed before it's useable. I personally would weld it but a person could get away with epoxy here and get the wing style bar plate to keep the chain from damaging it again.
Good eye