Trader history (0)

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for a Husky 340/345/350 crankcase that takes the primer bulb (extra molding by carb floor if I am not mistaken). Have swapping stuff but probably just send money. Will take a whole primer saw if needed. This is for my dad or I would never mess with it. The primer makes his life much easier and saves some pulling.

Shipping to 27527 if that matters.

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for a Husky 340/345/350 crankcase that takes the primer bulb (extra molding by carb floor if I am not mistaken). Have swapping stuff but probably just send money. Will take a whole primer saw if needed. This is for my dad or I would never mess with it. The primer makes his life much easier and saves some pulling.

Shipping to 27527 if that matters.

Think I have a extra. Let you know in a bit.

Steven

Stevetheboatguy

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That would be awesome.

Not so awesome :(

This is all I have left from that saw. If if would help you just cover the postage.

Edit: I know I have a primer carb. If you need one let me know.

0106221003.jpg

Steven

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not so awesome :(

This is all I have left from that saw. If if would help you just cover the postage.

Edit: I know I have a primer carb. If you need one let me know.

View attachment 322772

Steven
Steve I appreciate it but I have plenty of top covers and primers. I need a crankcase and would rather have OEM than trying a Chinese knock off.

Stevetheboatguy

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve I appreciate it but I have plenty of top covers and primers. I need a crankcase and would rather have OEM than trying a Chinese knock off.

Know exactly what you mean. Can't believe I struck out on this one. I have about six cases and every one is the early style without the bosses for the primer. Sorry I got your hopes up.

Steven

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Know exactly what you mean. Can't believe I struck out on this one. I have about six cases and every one is the early style without the bosses for the primer. Sorry I got your hopes up.

Steven
No problem and I appreciate you looking. I dug through 5-6 cases here and was sure I had one. Finally found why I thought I had one at an earlier time.. 235 hanging out in the pile with a primer hole.