jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got a couple huskies that are taking up space. One 346xp and one 257. Looking to trade one or both. I got these in a couple different multi- saw deals so there's not much history. Here's what I can tell you.

The 346xp had a missing clutch spring, that evidently let loose under power and chewed up the inside of the cover a bit as seen in the pics. I put new OEM clutch springs in it and then banished it to the corner. It starts and runs well, although I have not had it in wood. Compression feels strong. It looks to be all OEM and complete.

The 257 was missing the ignition coil, I sourced a good used OEM coil, and it fired right up and runs well, although I have not had it in wood. Compression feels strong. It also looks to be all OEM and complete.

Any questions or additional pics. please ask and I'll do my best. I have no problem pulling mufflers for piston pics. and or getting compression readings.

I'm looking for an 064 builder/project, would like it to be complete, the nicer the better but it doesn't need to be a beauty queen, Toasted or missing top end is fine as I've got a decent jug laying in my parts bin.

If I don't make a trade deal in a few weeks time then I'll put a price on them.

-Jeff

Last edited: